Contact Us


216 Great Western Highway

Kingswood NSW 2747


PO Box 752 Kingswood NSW 2747



(02) 4721 0044



(02) 4721 1955



Online Enquiry

Please call me back
* Required fields

The company has successfully traded for over twenty years.

Engineering Tips from Western Sydney's Experts

Frequently Asked Questions


When do you need an Engineer?
If you have architectural plans that need structural design input.

If your new building plans include footings, slabs, beams etc

If you are removing walls or adding larger doors

If you are altering the foundations or excavating a basement or man-cave under the house

If you are doing an upper storey addition

If you will use steel beams and columns

If you are altering the roof framing

If you have cracks, gaps or structural building problems occurring

If you need to ensure structural adequacy

Council has requested an Engineers Certificate for a structure

If you are building a retaining wall exceeding Council's limits or an existing wall is failing


Please contact us if you feel you need any advice or a quotation for any of the above Engineering Services.